9.20.2010

artists are here to disturb the peace

Navigation:

One thing that that has been bugging me is that I don't know how to link a picture. I got using links in text down, but I'm not sure how to do much else with them. I think this will open up more possibilities with navigation, make my page more fun and make it easier to navigate.


Another thing I worry about (but don't really have to with this being a blog) is always having a "home" button. In the olden days, I remember you always had to click back to go back. Now, there is usually a frame on the top or left hand side that always has the main pages ready for you to click.

Point being, this area of my blog is the least of my creative worries.


Title quote: James Baldwin

2 comments:

  1. Images-as-links:

    [a href="URL"][img src="picture.jpg" alt="Picture"][/a]

    Replace [] with <>. I can't do it in the comment box, it won't let me use img tags, but it does work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's all there is to it. But you shouldn't even have to do that when you're using a WYSIWYG like the one on Blogger. You should be able to just click on the picture, then click the little link button and type the URL.

    ReplyDelete