9.13.2010

i don't want to achieve immortality through my work, i want to achieve it through not dying.

I don't know if I'm not searching correctly, but I'm having a hard time finding a interesting hypertext narrative. So, I'm settling. This one isn't so much "interesting," but it has depth. Meaning it has a lot of text, and it takes a lot of reading and clicking to get to the end.

I'm not really sure what defines hypertext narrative, other than a page with only a few links that takes you to a completely new page? And I guess it has to have some sort of story line, or sequence. So I'm interested in pushing the hypertext narrative boundaries and seeing what exactly falls under the HN umbrella.


Title quote: Woody Allen

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow. The content is kind of interesting, but my, that's an ugly design. Haha.

    ReplyDelete