9.13.2010

i may be drunk, miss, but in the morning i will be sober and you will still be ugly


I hope this image is an indication of what I thought about Cathie Linz's site... If not, I could have made this site in 7th grade. Or if I couldn't have, I would have thought this site to be cutting edge back then. Not now. Basically it's just a pink background with a left-side border with links. No flash (I'm a sucker for Flash) and no real navigation. On her home page she talks about all her books right under the next. So, if you want to know what book prequels Big Girls Don't Cry, just scroll on down!

I guess the site does have the young love appeal to it (she is a romance novelist), though...not because it's hip or youthful, but because I was young when this type of site was popular. I could really go on all day about that aspect of it, but I won't.

According to her website, Cathie has been writing romance novels for 15 years, folks! She even has a recipe section, in case you need to cook while reading about fluffy cats and God knows what else.
Kathy has won some awards (from the Romantic Times?), and even gives some of her favorite links! If all of this hasn't bothered me enough already, her "home" button is this:


Oh Cathie...


Title quote: Winston Churchill

1 comment:

  1. Another crazy cat lady! That seems to be a theme in our class.

    ReplyDelete